Friday, November 28, 2008

TickerShack.com Ticker

angel blinkie angel blinkie

loss awareness blinkiemiscarriage blinkie

remember blinkie

I guess these tickers and blinkies say it all. I just don't have it in me to say the words again. I don't have the strength right now to go over again, the events leading up to her no longer being mine to hold. All I know right now, and all I feel, is pain. Angry pain, sad pain, jealous pain. All I want to do is sit in my living room and scream at the top of my lungs. Yell at whoever looks at me. Hit whoever tries to talk to me. Scream at whoever tries to comfort me. I don't want comfort. I want my baby.

I don't have in me right now, to relay the events again, so please forgive me for not telling my story. I will, in time. It's just too much right now. It's still too raw. It's still too painful. And unlike my other rants, or vents, retelling it, does nothing to help alleviate my pain. It just makes it worse.

No comments:

web counter

Studio 13

Swidget 1.0 3