Monday, February 15, 2010

A Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

Just wanted to get that out, before I continued on with more late night randomness.

It's been two days since Malcolm's Neuro appointment, and he doesn't seem to have any lasting trauma from being hooked up to the EEG. Lord knows he HATED it, and the following morning, he was still sensitive about having his head touched, to today (Sunday) he was back to his normal self, enjoying multiple viewings of Cars, eating peanut butter sandwiches and pizza rolls. Just waiting for his next appointment to roll around. March 9, he'll have an MRI done, and then finally, we'll get the results from these on he 25th. It's going to be a long month, I think.

Jace is doing GREAT! Cooing and babbling like a pro. At 2 1/2 months, he's already starting to drool like a machine. Isn't it a bit early for teething? Yet he's gnawing on everything he can get into his mouth. Crazy. So he's 13 pounds, 10 ounces and 24 1/2 inches long. Growing like a weed, and yet, he still looks so very tiny to me. I suppose after playing with a 37 pound, 39 inch tall two year old, 13 pounds WOULD seem a bit small. Haha.

Other than spending our busy days taking care of the two sweetest little boys, (if not rambunctious at times) the sound of furious typing has begun to fill the house once again, as I finally finish up transcribing the book from handwritten notebook, into a typed and formatted version, ready to send to the publishers. I certainly wish they'd accept my handwritten version. It's so much easier for me to actually write, than to type as I think, but I guess I'm kind of odd and old fashioned that way. Everyone seems to write now, on the computer, while I still have box after box of wire-bound notebooks, awaiting my scribbles, rambles and outlines.

So, for now, this will be a short blog, since I'm actually more motivated to continue typing up the book, rather than sit here and relay the happenings of our day. =P

So, until next time...

No comments:

web counter

Studio 13

Swidget 1.0 3